- Once you download the plugin using the download link, go to Plugin-> Add New menu in your dashboard and click on the ‘Upload’ tab. Choose the ‘gf-access-manager-addon.zip’ file to be uploaded and click on ‘Install Now’.
- After the plugin has installed successfully, click on the Activate Plugin link or activate the plugin from your Plugins page.
- Alternately, you can upload the plugin manually, by unzipping the downloaded plugin file, and adding the plugin folder to wp-content/plugins on your server, using an FTP client of your choice.
After activating Gravity Form Access Manager Add-on, go to Forms->Select any Form->Settings, under which you will find the Form Access Manager option.
Once you click on Form Access Manager, you will get a setting page called, Access Manager Settings.
In Access Manager Settings, you will find three sections as below:
- Select User Roles: You can select multiple user roles from here and can give access to those roles to the selected gravity form.
- Select Individual Users: The admin can give access to the forms to users who are not included in the User Roles selected above
- Restrict Individual Users: The admin can restrict access to the forms to some users who are also part of the User Roles selected above.
- Plugin released